Ball Grid Array (BGA) packages are based upon wire-bonded or flip-chipped dies mounted on an FR4/5 or BT resin based laminate. The back side of the die is usually encapsulated in an epoxy resin. The package has no leads and connects to the PCB by an array of solder balls. Typical thicknesses are 0.9 - 2.0 mm (including solder balls). Most common package sizes are 4x4 to 20x20 mm.
- Trace shorts
End of Blade life:
- Package size
- End of Exposure
7223, Fully automatic dicing system with built-in cleaning and UV curing, extended Y-travel for dual panel large size QFN's and 2.4KW High torque spindle.
- 2" & 3" Sintered blades "42", "B", "A" matrixes and 2" Novus "B" series blades for tape and jig-mounted substrates
- Diamond grit size: 30 - 55 microns
- Thickness: .008” - .014”
- Feed rate: 75-200 mm/sec
- Spindle speed: 2" : 30-45 krpm
3" : 20-30 krpm
4" : 10-16 krpm
- Multi panel mounting on UV tape
- Minimal dressing in order to avoid large radius on the blade edge