Advanced Dicing Technologies (ADT) is specialized in the development and manufacturing of systems, blades and processes used in the dicing of silicon-based ICs, Package Singulation and hard material Microelectronic Components (MEC).
ADT offers dicing equipment with a variety of capabilities, configurations and levels of automation, as well as peripheral instrumentation and accessories, to suit an ever-growing range of customer requirements. Combining our equipment, annular blades and process know-how we bring our customers comprehensive dicing solutions.
ADT was founded in August 2003 by a group of private investors who bought the dicing equipment division and blade division of Kulicke and Soffa (K&S).
ADT maintains its corporate headquarters, research and development facilities, and two production plants in Yokneam, Israel.
ADT holds 4 major sales and service offices;
- ADT Inc., a fully owned subsidiary responsible for all ADT’s operations in America. Operates in the North America territories from two locations:
- From the East Coast in Horsham, PA – Headquarters
- From the West Coast in Tempe, AZ – Western Regional Office
- ADT China, a Representative Office (Shanghai, Pudong) responsible for all operations in mainland China, as well as a sales and service team in the Philippines.
- ADT Taiwan, located in New Taipei City and responsible for all operations in Taiwan.
Aside its own offices, ADT sustains a worldwide network of sales agents, reps and distributors in the USA, Europe and Asia.
ADT employs 180 employees worldwide.