Lead zirconate titanate (PZT) is a ceramic material which has piezo-electric properties (the material is electrally charged as a result of deformation/pressure). The most common application is for ultrasonic imaging in the medical industry. In most of the applications the PZT is diced vertically with series of shallow cuts.
- Very tight kerf-width tolerances
- Kerf perpendicularity
- Wall breakage
- High exposure / thickness ratio
7122 enhanced process control tools with very high automation level, high accuracy.
- 2" Hub or Annular Nickel Blades "P" matrix
- Diamond grit size: 3-6 to 6-8 microns
- Thickness: .0008” - .0030”
- Feed Rate: 1 - 6 mm/sec
- Spindle speed: 20 - 30 krpm