- Discontinuation of ProVectus/ProFortis Systems
ADT will be discontinuing the manufacture and sale of the ProVectus/ProFortis Model’s effective March 2014.
In order to provide best in class customer support, ADT will continue to provide service and spare parts for seven years on our Model’s ProVectus / ProFortis Series. In addition, ADT will continue with sales of standard accessories, options, retrofit kits and service to customers that use the above systems.
The new machines model replacements are :
- DS-7120 series, Standard machine up to 8”
2” configuration, 7122 (Replacing the ProVectus)
4” configuration, 7124 (Replacing the ProFortis)
- DS-7130 series, Standard machine up to 12”
2” configuration, 7132 (Replacing the ProVectus LA)
4” configuration, 7134 (Replacing the ProFortis LA)
- 71TS, 2” Tilted spindle 0⁰ to 15⁰
- 71MD, 2” Medical machine up to 8” with large Z clearance
The new 7120 and 7130 Series include :
- Industrial PC – Robust and fixed PC configuration (Windows blocked)
- Large vacuum canister for 30% air consumption savings
- New Generation Turn table with High Torque and High Accuracy (1 micron)
- Large Area Dress Station – Quick change and support of a variety of dressing board thicknesses
- Improved location of the NCH for reduced product contamination
- High Resolution Microscope (2000 X 2000 pixels) plus High Resolution Camera
- Low Vibration Spindle for best cut quality
- New left cover design for easy load and unload
- Easy access for maintenance
- New enhanced software features such as GMF (Geometric Model Finder)-Optional
Depending upon your current machine software version, ProVectus and ProFortis recipes will be transferable to the new models 7120 / 7130 series
(Pls consults with the local customer support).
ADT will honor any outstanding Model ProVectus/ProFortis quotations that are still under valid conditions.
Please review this notice and contact ADT Marketing / Sales staff if you have any questions about this program.