Fully Automatic Twin Dicing System
The ADT 8020 Dicing Saw has two facing spindles that can simultaneously dice wafers at high throughput. ADT 8020 is a high accuracy system that can dice workpieces of up to 8-inch in diameter, at high performances and low cost of operation.
Features and Benefits
• Flexibility - Supports Hub and Hubless blades up to 3"O.D.
• Spindles of 1.8 kW or 2.2 kW high power (for challenging applications)
• Superior vision system with continuous zoom magnification
• Intuitive operation interface using a large 19"touch screen monitor
Ease of Use
The 8020 operates with the ADT intuitive New graphic User Interface (NUI), and includes two touch-screens: a 19"monitor for the main screen and a 17"monitor maintenance screen. The maintenance screen assists with performing system setup procedures, blade change and some basic maintenance operations.
Other Key Features
• Air bearing feed axis (X)
• Fast automatic alignment and cut positioning for increased throughput
• Automatic Kerf inspection and quality analysis for maximum precision
• Process data logging and statistical analysis
• Fast & Simple Blade Change with a locking spindle shaft
• SECS/GEM platform ready
• Full access to all areas of the system for convenient and easy maintenance
• Silicon wafers / discrete devices
• Silicon carbide (SiC)
• SAW devices
• Glass wafer
• Packaging (QFN, LED…)
After receiving your message, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible