New User Interface (NUI) Upgrade Kit
State of the Art Technology!
ADT strives to offer our customers a business model that promotes “continuous improvement opportunities” for your existing capital equipment investment.
ADT offers a variety of “DICING SAW UPGRADE KITS” that allow you to maintain best-in-class dicing capability and performance.
Key Conversion Justification Points:
- Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft. This kit has Windows 10 embedded.
- ADT will no longer offer software upgrades to the ADT Dicing Saw XP software.
- Moving to NUI Software will ensure you continue to get free software upgrades.
- Equipment users are more familiar with touch screen technology with the global use of smartphones and touch PCs and Laptops. This conversion will offer operator & technician simplicity.
- Behind the scenes, process technicians will have all the flexibility of the vast capability that ADT is known for.
- Therefore, operators get the ease of use and training while process engineers get to keep the tremendous depth of capability.